Cointiply bitcoin faucet review/scam or legit

Cointiply scam/legit review

cointiply is legit site and paying bitcoins to their users.It depends on your that how much time youn can give to this site.you can earn 25% commission from your refferals.This site is a highest paying sites in all bitcoin sites.

Earn bitcoins from different ways like doing task,play games and earn extra from mining games etc.


You can see the cointiply status from here:



How to withdraw money from this site?

This site currently payout your money via faucethub.visit:https://cointiply.com/


So if you want to register with this site follow these steps:

1:On first page you can see registration page



2:Fill out the information full name,email address,password and click create account.



3:After click on register button wait for page movement after that your information remains same don't worry click on login button and you can see
your dashboard like that.




See its payment proofs from this site
https://netbusinessrating.com/en/review-26142-cointiply



Comments

  1. Most brokers companies out there are fraudulent. They are all scams. I have been a victim of their activities. I invested about $480,000 and when I wanted to withdraw after some weeks, I was unable to reach their contact numbers or emails with which we stayed in touch. I assumed they were having some maintenance routing check, as that had happened in the past. After some weeks, I was contacted again by them and was asked to invest which i refused and told them i wanted to withdraw my money. After this, i didn't hear from them again. At this point, I started to feel like i had been duped. I was lost and shattered as i had lost most of my savings. I was depressed for about 4 months. I was too ashamed to tell anyone about it, not even my children. I finally summoned the courage to tell my friend who came to visit me in the UK from New Zealand. He told me about a recovery expert of (James Philip) who specializes in helping people get money back.. I contacted him and he guided me on steps to take and recover my money. I now have all my lost money back, as I had given up all hope...You can also contact him via email at: jamesgroup111@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to get a Free virtual credit card (VCC)